In November 2013, the Minister for Trade and Development, Eamon Gilmore, announced a review Ireland's Foreign Policy.
The Dóchas submission to the review can be found here and is also listed below.
Below is a list of individual submissions to the review from academics and civil society and development NGOs.
- Dóchas Submission
- Trocaire Submission
- Concern Submission
- Christian Aid Submission
- Age Action Ireland Submission
- Gorta & Self Help Africa Submission
- Amnesty International Ireland Submission
- Debt and Development Ireland Submission
- Just Forests Submission
- Kimmage DSC Submission
- Front Line Defenders Submission
- Irish Missionary Union (IMU) Submission
- VMM International Submission
- Submission by Karen Devine, Lecturer, International Relations, DCU