Use of this site is provided by Dóchas subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
- Your use constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as at the date of your first use of the site.
- Dóchas reserves the rights to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
- This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to Dóchas are provided "as is" without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will Dóchas be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
- Dóchas does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
- Copyright restrictions:
a.Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorisation from Dóchas. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any licence by Dóchas to use any item displayed.
b.Documents may be copied for personal use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no modifications are made and the document is copied entirely. However, some documents and photos have been published on this site with the permission of the relevant copyright owners (who are not Dóchas). All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners (the sources are indicated within these documents/photographs).
- Dóchas takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet Sites.
- Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the site including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and will be treated as, nonconfidential and nonproprietary information.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Ireland, and the parties hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts to settle any disputes which may arise in connection with these terms and conditions.
- If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.
This website is designed to provide information in regard to the subject matter covered. Use is granted with the understanding that the publisher and author are not engaged in rendering legal or financial advice. If expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional should be sought.
The author and publisher shall have neither liability nor responsibility to any person or entity with respect to any loss or damage caused, or alleged to be caused, directly or indirectly by the information contained in the various pages inside the dochas.ie domain name. While every effort has been taken to ensure that all details are correct, the publishers cannot accept any responsibility for the accuracy of information contained on the Dóchas web site, nor for the consequences of any actions taken or not taken as a result of this information.
Listing of an organisation, a company, service, or product on the Dóchas web site does not in any way imply endorsement. Reasonable efforts have been made at the time of publishing information material to examine the contents of each organisation and publication linked to on this Web site, but no responsibility is taken for the contents contained on such links.
Although we endeavored to ensure its technical efficiency, this website may include errors or other deficiencies and access is at your own risk.