Dóchas’ public engagement research project, known as “Worldview,” has been developed by our members and funded by the Department of Foreign Affairs to discover what our audiences believe about international development and why they feel this way.
The project includes an experimental campaign to test out various ways of engaging with different target audiences to communicate the importance of overseas aid. This year’s experiment will test the hypothesis that people are more open to receiving messages delivered to them by local people within their communities.
The final methodology will be agreed as part of the tendering process but it is expected to include:
- Editing up to six short videos (approx. 1.5 minutes each) for social media.
- Advertising the videos on Facebook and Instagram using categories that capture the three target groups (mentioned in point 3).
- Running the campaign across social media for one month.
- Determining a methodology for evaluating video performance for each of the audiences.
- Analysing social media metrics to determine the success of the videos and reporting on findings.
We may also require assistance with the following activities:
- Working with Dóchas to recruit activists to participate in videos.
- Working with Dóchas to identify three filming locations within the Republic of Ireland.
- Shooting up to six low production videos (approx. 1.5 minutes each).
- Removing branding on an existing video, which will be tested against the local videos.
Please submit your expression of interest to email@example.com by 5pm on Wednesday, 29 June 2022.